This Policy also states what your rights are in relation to the personal data you give to us. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at:
Address: the Basement, Basford Warehouse, Derby Road, Heanor, DE75 7QL
Phone: 01773 710066
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data we collect include full name, email address and address.
When do we collect your personal data?
When you create an account with us or update your account information.
How do we use your personal data?
We only use your personal data to create an account for you and update your current account information.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We share your personal data with no-one.
You have a number of rights relating to your personal information and what happens to it. You are entitled to:
- have your data processed in a fair, lawful and transparent way;
- access personal data we hold about you;
- require us to correct any mistakes in your personal data;
- require us to delete personal data concerning you in certain situations where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it;
- request that we transfer your personal data to you or another service provider in a simple, structured format;
- object at any time to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- object to automated decision making which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you;
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data; and
- otherwise restrict or temporarily stop our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
For more information visit this link: click here
Changing your preferences
If you wish for us to no longer store your personal data, you will have to delete your account, because we need your personal data to for the functionality of the website.
Security and retention of your personal data
Security of your personal data
We take the security of your personal data very seriously. We have implemented various strategies, controls, policies and measures to keep your data secure and keep these measures under close review. We protect your data by using encryption techniques and we use other safeguards such as firewalls and password protection. This means that your data is protected and only accessible by co-workers who need it to carry out their job responsibilities. We also ensure that there are strict physical controls in our buildings which restricts access to your personal data to keep it safe.Rentention of your perosnal data
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary for the purposes described above.
Date Updated: 03/12/2020